FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who runs Accrington Market?
Can I sell products already being sold in the Market?
What items am I not allowed to sell in the Market?
Can I park my car in the service yard all day?
The service yard it monitored by ANPR camera, if you exceed the time limit without prior agreement from the Market Office, you will be fined.
Can my family and customers park in the service yard?
What does the service charge pay for?
Are there any other charges I would need to pay?
Can I have my own phone line?
Will you decorate my stall?
Who pays for fixtures and fittings?
Do you run incentives for new traders?
What marketing support do you offer?
The Market team can do the following to ensure you have the best chance in letting local residents know your business is open, where you are, when you are there and what you do/sell;
- Help/implement a static Facebook Page detailing your business name, contact details, products and images.
- Create a trader listing and page on the Markets own website
- Promote any offers on the Markets Instagram and Facebook pages
- Write and distribute a ‘New Trader’ press release
- Provide marketing advice on promoting your business
- Introduce you to local Facebook Groups who can help promote your offering
- Provide you with data on website analytics pertaining to your business
FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING A TRADER
Choose a job that you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life