Situated in the centre of Accrington, the Victorian Market Hall can be found next to the Town Hall and is adjacent to the main pedestrian shopping street, Broadway.
We have a diverse group of traditional independent traders within our indoor market selling everything from essential supplies to fancy goods and fashion items.
We also offer services such as Holistic therapy, beauty treatments and a variety of repair centres In addition to the indoor market we also have our outdoor pavilions and open markets selling a wide variety of goods. You can also visit one of our many cafes, takeaways or snack vans for lunch or to socialise with friends and take advantage of our Free WiFi and soak up the energetic atmosphere.
Main Indoor Market
- Our indoor market is open 6 days a week.
- You can visit one of our many cafes, takeaways or snack vans for lunch or to socialise with friends.
- Take advantage of our Free WiFi
MAIN MARKET OPENING TIMES
Monday: 8am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 1:30pm
Thursday: 8am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 8am – 4:30pm
Outside under cover Markets
- 3 Day General Market: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday – New trader discount available.
- Our busy Thursday second hand market is back from 22nd April from 7am and every Thursday after – We are taking bookings now.
- Our busy Sunday Market is back from 25th April from 7am and every Sunday after – We are taking bookings now.
OUTSIDE MARKET TIMES
Tuesday: 7am – 4pm
Thursday: 7am – 2pm
Friday: 7am – 4pm
Saturday: 7am – 4pm
Sunday: 7am – 2pm
FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING A TRADER
Choose a job that you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life